INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEMS (IQAS)
The Quality Policy of NBS, encompasses in various domains to achieve excellence in teaching, research, student support, extension and consultancy with a community vision.
The IQAS, looks into various processes, procedures, systems, and financial, non-financial, human and technological resources. The IQAS is focused on providing quality education and training by performance benchmarking and strategic benchmarking. Internal Quality Assurance System is formulated on the basis of guidelines of external quality assurance agencies especially, NAAC, NIRF, ISO, UGC, Affiliating University and the State and Central Government directives on Higher Education Institutes (HEI’s). Through regular internal and external audits, our Quality Assurance System has evolved quality standards over a period of time.
The active functioning of IQAS was initiated 2 years back after the School delinked from the parent institution and created, Quality Management Systems on its own, and align with policies, procedures and systems prescribed by NAAC.
QUALITY ASSURANCE INITIATIVES
The Internal Quality Assurance System under Internal Quality Assurance System has contributed in institutionalizing the Quality Assurance Strategies and processes which includes:
- Review of Teaching Learning process
- Implementing a student management system – Linways.
- Conducting Add-on programs to strengthen the skills and knowledge levels of students Creating Learning outcomes
- Regular meetings of Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS)
- Collecting Feedbacks of our stakeholders and analysing them for the institutional improvements.
- Collaborative quality initiatives, MOUs and AMCs
- Planning programs for students on Internship, On-the-Job trainings, job fairs.
- Conducting Quality Audits by NIRF and ISO
- Creating opportunities for students in internships with Internshala
- Creating opportunities for research through NBS-CCBR
- Creating and implementing programs on “walk with the scholar”
- Conducting rural camps (SESO/Hastham) for students, providing them an opportunity to immerse in community building initiatives
- Conducting seminars on Demonetization, Digital banking, Union Budget analysis to enable students to be aware about the economic changes happening in the country.
- Conducting entrepreneurship programs for students and local entrepreneurs.