The Admissions Committee is responsible for the graduate student admissions at NBS. The committee develops contacts with colleges, and other training partners with the goal of identifying potential candidates for the MBA program at NBS. Applicants to be interviewed or recruited are identified by the committee and then invited to visit NBS for an interview. In addition, the admissions committee tracks the success of the admissions process each year by analysing the admission process and makes changes to achieve the admission objectives of the college. The admission committee also looks at the various opportunities of advertising the college and makes sure that the visibility of the college is kept in all the various media. It also conducts higher education conclaves for the benefit of students. The committee also conducts mock tests and interviews for the benefit of students.
- Prof. Dr. Jacob P. M., Director, NBS
- Fr. Renson (Varghese) Thekkinezhath, Coordinator, NBS
- Ms.Nayana, NAAC Coordinator/IQAC Secretary
- Mr. Nijo Varghese, Faculty NBS
- Mr. Jasir Mohammed, Admission coordinator
- Ms. Mency Abraham, Office Assistant
- Ms. Savitha Baby, Office Assistant & Admission Coordinator