The Finance club works towards boosting interest in students through competitions, workshops, trainings, certifications and professional internship opportunities. The finance club is instrumental in ensuring a bridge between the industry and the student community, so as to create a strong foundation of financial knowledge outside the classroom.
- To offer a real-life experience of managing money, putting it to work in the financial markets.
- To create knowledge sharing sessions related to investment management strategies through external resource persons.
- To enhance the knowledge of budding investors and fund managers on quantitative and qualitative and ethical factors of finance managers through case studies, role plays etc.
- To create a business summit of industry experts on investing wisely.
- To organize simulation games on finance on Hedging and Risk Management, virtual stock market etc.
- To conduct case study and role play sessions on successful and financially failed business ventures and ascertain the reasons for their failure.
- To promote ethical practices in finance by looking at cases on corporate frauds.
Monopoly – The Decision Making Game :
To introduce many managerial and financial concepts of managerial decision making. Above all to orient naive students to business and entrepreneurial thinking.