The ISO committee of the college, looks into the ISO certification, also conducts audit according to ISO criteria. The potential benefits of ISO include,
- Implementing a management system for better alignment of objectives and activities according to the vision and mission of the college
- Enhanced social responsibility by providing inclusive and equitable quality education
- More personalized learning and effective response to all learners at NBS, and learners with special education needs
- Consistent processes and evaluation tools to demonstrate and increase effectiveness and efficiency, and increased credibility of NBS.
The following are the members of the ISO committee.
- Prof. Dr. Jacob P. M. Director, NBS
- Fr. Dr. Paulachan K. J., Principal, NIMIT
- Prof. Teresa Parackal, ISO Coordinator, Naipunnya
- Prof. Dr. Sabu Varghese Director IT & Training, NIMIT
- Dr. Nijo Varghese, ISO coordinator, NBS
- Ms. Mency Abraham, Office Assistant