To meet the needs of the evolving 21st-century workplace, NBS has come out with unique programs from faculty members. Rejuvenation through Information Sharing for Excellence (RISE). RISE is a forum where NBS faculty interact for academic excellence. RISE offers an opportunity for faculty members to collaborate with other faculty members to gain access to critical interdisciplinary knowledge to support their career development, and thereby to serve students better. This collaboration by working together enables faculty members:
- To identify key learning opportunities
- Establish partnerships and share curriculum to promote improved student engagement
- Openness to establish consensus around shared goals
- Promote institutionalization of collaborative efforts.
- Promotes creative and critical thinking or diverse points of view and perspectives
- Expands professional and career possibilities
- Synthesize and integrate multiple viewpoints in developing innovative solutions.