The mission of the Human Resources Committee is to ensure that the College has “the right personnel with the right skills and the right attitude”, to carry out the College’s mission and to support student learning in accordance with the Strategic Plan. For this it does the following:
- Developing a long-term Human Resources plan that is aligned with the Strategic Plan’s long-term goals of the college
- Conducting the annual assessment of the college’s human resources needs and following up with the issues in areas of retirement, and separations.
- Conduct performance appraisal for growth and development of teaching and non-teaching members.
- Assessing the academic staffing structure, and administrative structure to ensure that these structures are aligned with current and future needs of the college.
- Periodically conduct training to promote effectiveness of the members.
- Conducting awareness workshops on health, hygiene and work life balance.
- Create a team spirit through networking and social functions.
The members of the committee are:
- Prof. Dr. Jacob P. M Director, NBS
- Fr. (Dr.) Paulachan K. J. Executive Director
- Fr. Renson (Varghese) Thekkinezhath Coordinator, NBS
- Ms.Nayana, NAAC Coordinator/IQAC Secretary
- Prof. Dr. Sabu Varghese Director IT & Training
- Mr. Mohammed Jasir P V Assistant Professor, NBS
- Mr. Gladson Geo, HRM department