The Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted to find solutions for complaints regarding classroom teaching, classroom management, completion of syllabus, teaching methods, infrastructure issues, transport issues, harassment, discipline issues, etc, if and when they arise. The cell convenes meetings periodically and takes steps to redress the grievance. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student of college and judge its merit. Any student with a genuine grievance may approach the cell and lodge their complaint in written format, alternatively it can be sent to the student management system as a mail or to the college mail id email@example.com or phone at 9605078601 or 0480-2733573. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box.
- Prof. Dr. Jacob P. M., Director, NBS
- Fr. Renson (Varghese) Thekkinezhath, Coordinator, NBS
- Fr. Dr. Varghese Pulikal, Counselor and Campus Minister
- Ms.Nayana, NAAC Coordinator/IQAC Secretary
- Ms. Jis Jose, Faculty member
- Prof. Dr. Suraj E. S., Associate Professor
- Ms. Savitha Baby, Office Assistant