The marketing club strives to put the marketing theories into practice through industry interactions, on-campus activities and management games to ignite the brilliant marketing ideas of students and offer them a platform to showcase their creativity.
- To make the student community aware of the latest happenings in the marketing world.
- To keep the students proactively engaged using various competitions like, business plans, product marketing, digital media advertising campaigns
- To make students come up with creative thinking and problem solving problems abilities for solving marketing issues through case studies and role plays.
- To conduct marketing campaigns inside and outside the campus
- To organize marketing games among the students.
- To organize business plan contest, product marketing, advertising campaigns
- To analyse cases on successful and failed product campaigns.
- To create brand analysis of various leading brands.
Product Launch :
Competition among groups to come up with an idea and convert it into a viable product and present in front of the panel of judges for evaluation
Brand Tower :
An activity that displays the top trusted brands and the selected students speak about those trusted brands.