The HR club is created to help students exhibit their theoretical knowledge in the practice and explore the domains of Human Resource Professionals in corporates. The club promotes an active participation of the students and arrange events tailor made for the future HR professional.
- To provide knowledge about the current and future trends in HR.
- To produce more employable and efficient HR students of MBA.
- To bring out and develop innovation and creativity among the students of HR.
- To conduct role plays of corporate scenarios and make the students understand the importance of taking right decisions.
- To conduct mock recruitment sessions for selection and placement.
- To conduct case study sessions to get the real expertise, understanding, and sound judgment skills.
- To conduct training sessions for students for better performance.