1 Every employee shall always maintain absolute integrity and devotion to duty and be strictly impartial and objective in his official dealings.
2 Unless otherwise specifically provided in the appointment order, every employee shall be a whole time employee of the College and shall not engage himself directly or indirectly in any trade, business or any other work of whatever nature. Provided that an employee may undertake honorary work of a charitable nature or occasional work of literary, artistic or scientific nature, that does not interfere or adversely affect his official duties. Provided further that he shall discontinue such work forthwith, if directed to do so by the competent authority.
3 An employee shall be required to be present at the place of work during the scheduled working hours, save in cases where he is allowed the leave of absence by the competent authority for good and sufficient reasons.
4 An employee shall perform all the duties assigned to him by a competent authority even beyond the scheduled working hours and on Sundays and Holidays, if the exigencies of work so demand.
5 No employee shall leave the station without prior approval of the competent authority.
6 Subject to the general laws on the subject, no employee shall;
(a) be under the influence of liquor or drugs;
(b) appear in public in a state of intoxication.
(c) Participate in demonstration, dharna etc.
7.No employee shall take part or be associated with any political party or organization that subscribes to or assists any movement that tends directly or indirectly to be subversive to the Government established by law.
8. No employee shall participate in any kind of demonstration or resort to any kind of strike, prejudicial to the interest, integrity or security of the State, Public Order, Decency or which involves Contempt of Court or impinges adversely on the dignity of the College.
9. No employee shall, except with the permission of the competent authority or in the bonafide discharge of his duties, participate in a Radio or TV broadcast or contribute an article or write a letter to any newspaper or periodical. Provided that no such permission shall be required, if such broadcast or such contribution is purely of literary, artistic or scientific character.
10. No employee shall, in any broadcast or communication to the press or in public utterances, make any statement which may amount to adverse or unfair criticism of the decision, policy or action of a superior functionaries of the College.
11.No employee shall communicate without authorization, any information or documents save in cases where such communication is in the discharge of duty assigned to him.
12. No employee shall, except with the permission of the competent authority, participate in the registration, promotion or management of any bank or company.
13. No employee shall lend or borrow money to or from any person having or likely to have official dealing with him.
14. An employee is expected to manage his personal affairs in a manner that it does not lead to insolvency or habitual indebtedness.
15. No employee shall contract a bigamous marriage in contravention of the law on the subject.
16. No employee shall misuse or carelessly use the facilities provided by the College to facilitate the discharge of his official duties.
17. No employee shall ask or permit his spouse to ask any of his subordinate to purchase anything either on advance payment or otherwise.
18. Acts of commission enumerated below will be in violation of code of conduct and will constitute serious misconduct:
Theft, fraud, deliberate falsification of records
Fighting with/ assault on another person
Physical violence or bullying
Deliberate damage to College property
Serious act of insubordination.
Unauthorized entry to computer records
Deliberately accessing internet sites containing pornographic, offensive or obscene material
Serious breach of health and safety rules
Remaining absent from duty for 10 days without the information to HoD/officer concerned/ superior officer in line.
Bribery or corruption including taking and giving inducements.
Manipulation of College documents /records.
Deliberate failure to comply with statutory or regulatory requirements or the College rules, policies or procedures.
A criminal activity or offence (Whether committed during or outside normal working hours).
Inappropriate relationships with students are even consensual.
Violent or abusive or indecent behavior.